ATTO's ExpressSAS®™ RAID host bus adapters (HBAs) have been qualified by Hitachi for use with G-Technology®'s G-SPEED® eS PRO enclosure storage system. Combining ATTO's ExpressSAS® RAID HBAs and G-Technology's G-SPEED eS PRO enclosure provides an integrated solution that supports real-time HD and film production, including dual-stream uncompressed 10-bit 1080/60i and 2K DPX playback in RAID 5 protected mode.
Our G-SPEED eS PRO storage array provides high-speed data transfers to meet the needs of the most demanding video and film professionals. Combining our enclosures with ATTO's R680 adapters allows us to sustain close to 1000MB/sec speeds with RAID protection in a quiet, cool and reliable desktop solution. Complementing our quality commitment, our decision to offer ATTO with our products was based on its strong presence in the media and entertainment market as well as its time-tested technology.
Stacey Vrolyk, Vice President of Marketing for G-Technology
The combination of ATTO's R680 RAID controller and G-Technology's G-SPEED eS PRO enclosure provides:
- Mini-SAS connectivity for very high-performance operation for demanding post production applications
- The most cost-effective desktop RAID storage solution designed specifically for high-end post
- Unprecedented performance, reliability and flexibility to help users increase productivity and efficiency
- High-speed, low-cost RAID designed specifically for professional content creation applications
- Four hot-swappable Hitachi Enterprise-class 7200 RPM, 3.5" 3Gbit SATA drives each with up to 32MB cache
- Storage capacities up to 12TB per unit – scalable to 24TB*
- Maintain full performance during degraded mode, plus 50% faster rebuilds, and tunable rebuild priority for user-specific workflows
- Advanced Data Streaming (ADS™) technology and DriveAssure™ technology ensures efficient I/O performance
- Easy-to-use GUI with a multi-platform configuration utility and factory presets for plug-and-play operation
- Single G-SPEED eS PRO enclosure with four 7200 RPM, SATA II drives in RAID 0 mode: multi-stream ProRes 422 HQ playback and a single-stream of uncompressed 10-bit HD
- Two G-SPEED eS PRO units with eight drives in RAID 5: two simultaneous streams of uncompressed 10-bit HD or a single 2K DPX sequence
Compatible Operating Systems: