FastFrame NS12 dual-port SFP+ Ethernet Adapters provide opportunities for link aggregation for additional available bandwidth, or for link failover.
In addition to broad support for Windows® and Linux server and desktop operating systems, ATTO is a leader in high performance I/O connectivity for Mac OS® X environments. ATTO also offers Xtend SAN, an iSCSI initiator for OS X, for a complete solution. Acquire your NICs for multiple-OS environments from a single source — one familiar with the data-intensive demands of content editing.
- Data Center Bridging (DCB)/Enhanced Ethernet
- Flow Control
- MSI Support
- Jumbo frames
- Link Aggregation
Offloads (reduce CPU Overhead):
- IPv4 Header Checksum
- TCP/UDP Checksum (IPv4 & IPv6)
- VLAN Offload
- IPsec Offload (Windows)
For Windows & Linux:
- NUMA & RSS (allows load-balancing across CPUs)
- Advanced Packet Filtering
- VM Load Balancing
Host Bus Specifications:
- x8 mechanical and electrical PCIExpress 2.0 interconnect
- Backward compatible with PCIExpress 1.1
- Supports PCIe Base Spec 2.0, CEM Spec 2.0
- Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Linux RHEL 5/6, SLES 10/11
- OS X 10.6.8 and later
- VMware ESXi 5.5
- Thunderbolt-aware driver for Mac OS X 10.6.8 & above
- 3 year standard product warranty
- RoHS compliant
ATTO FastFrame outperforms the competition on OS X, while using significantly less power - reducing heat dissipation issues. ATTO engineers FastFrame NICs for stable, near-line-speed data rates across a wide range of file sizes for predictable network performance, and provides a single source for OEM 10Gb Ethernet requirements: Single-, dual-, and quad-port Optical NICs and CNAs with support for Direct Attach Copper, with Mac, Linux, and Windows OS support. Protocol support includes Enhanced/Lossless Ethernet & iSCSI.
If you have a question or an issue, with ATTO you can expect a detailed answer and competent assistance based on 20 years’ experience in data-intensive environments.
Media Solution Briefs