Quality Assurance Technician
Position Location: Buffalo, NY (Corporate Headquarters)
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Technician to support quality activities including: incoming, in process and final inspection of ATTO products, as well as ISO9000 activities. Responsibilities include: ability to interpret assembly and mechanical drawings; support and track supplier Corrective Action Requests; generate key supplier quality metrics; work with Contract Manufacturers to improve quality. Must be available to work Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- 1 + years experience in a quality role
- Associates degree in Electronics or equivalent experience
- Excellent attention to detail and good customer service experience
- Experience working with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with IPC standards, inspection, manufacturing processes, measuring devices, and reading mechanical / assembly drawings preferred.
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.