Fibre Channel and SAS/SATA RAID Controllers
ATTO FastStream™ RAID Storage Controllers provide an affordable way to create shared storage with managed latency that is fast, scalable and easy to use. FastStream is a SAN RAID Controller that doesn't require a SAN IT specialist to setup, manage and maintain.
Every collaborative workflow requires a few items for a total solution; start with the FastStream RAID controller, add any JBOD (see our interoperability list for details), install Fibre Channel HBAs in the workstation (as easy as installing a video card) and install SAN Management software (see our interoperability list for details) if you need to share volumes or files between workstations.
- Time tested RAID protection — Over a decade of field proven reliability to provide peace of mind; with your valuable digital assets
- Highest performance in its class — The advanced architecture of the FastStream allows for up to 30 streams of HD video served out to multiple workstations
- Use as Nearline storage - allows the offload of primary storage to high capacity, high perfromance secondary storage.
- Up to four users without a switch — The FastStream was designed with small workgroups in mind, no need for extra equipment to start off
- Managed latency - For real-time applications, ADS™ provides maximum stream counts out of the available bandwidth for multiple workstations
- Keep editing — Full stream counts are maintained during a drive failure — don't wait, keep working while a RAID Group rebuilds itself
- Easy to use — Intuitive menus, setup wizards with the user friendly ExpressNAV™ Storage Manager makes installation and storage management a breeze