ATTO Technology is committed to protect the privacy of the personal information of our website visitors. This Privacy Statement explains the guidelines we follow to protect the information you provide during visits to our website.
- ATTO Technology will not collect personally identifiable information from you unless you knowingly and willingly agree to provide it. Certain areas of our website, ask for personal information, such as your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address. This information is necessary to provide customer service and process requests for technical support and product information. We will use this information only for the purpose specified on the form submitted. Occasionally, we may request your participation in surveys or contests for which we may require personal information. Your participation is totally optional and voluntary.
Use of Data Collected
- Our servers collect and retain information that is not personally identifiable to organize the site and to provide better customer service. This information includes IP addresses, pages visited, traffic patterns, and similar data. This information is not used to identify individual users.
- We provide the option of receiving a variety of information related to our products and services. You can subscribe to and receive certain ATTO Technology communications regarding new products, product updates, product offers or promotions, or market research. We will provide you with the opportunity to "opt-out" of receiving communications that are sent to you by ATTO Technology by selecting the "opt-out" or "unsubscribe" link, or following the "opt-out" instructions that accompany each communication.
- Websites utilize diverse technologies, such as cookies, to provide visitors a customized experience when they visit a particular site. Cookies are data files sent to your computer that are stored in your hard drive containing your information. This website may utilize cookies during your visits. Information obtained from cookies will be used only to customize your visit and not for any other purpose. You can set your browser to inform you when you receive cookies or to refuse them. If you choose to disable cookies in your browser, you can still access most of our website areas.
- If you purchase a product or service from our web store, we request certain personally identifiable information. You will be requested to provide information such as name, email, and shipping address in addition to financial information such as credit card number and expiration date. We use this information only for billing purposes and to fill orders. Should there be difficulty processing an order, we may use this information to contact you. All credit card information is available only to ATTO’s accounting department and processed with strict confidentiality.
Information Security and Quality
- ATTO Technology takes precautions to protect the quality, security, and accuracy of the information you provide on its website based on recognized industry standards.
- Our website may occasionally contain links to other websites. A visitor may have accessed our website by following a link from another website. ATTO Technology is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. This privacy statement applies only to information gathered on our website.
- Should you need to update your personal information or remove your name from our database, please contact us.
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have the personal information of a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our systems. We encourage parents to teach their children to never divulge personal information unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult.
- If you have any questions concerning this privacy statement in particular or this website in general, please contact us.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer (SSL) technology.
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of internet transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure. We use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information; however, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.